Instead of getting up to start the day, I’ve been laying on bed making a playlist called “Monday Monday Monday” to get me through this insane work day. Productive procrastination at its best.
- 1 cup kale (stems removed, ripped or chopped into however big you want the pieces to be)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp (or pinch) sea salt
- 4-5 strawberries diced
- 1/4 c blueberries
Massage olive oil and sea salt into kale leaves. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Add blueberries and strawberries. Devour.
- 1 can chunk light tuna in water
- ~2 TBS hummus (any flavor you want will do)
- ~3TBS taboule (store bought or homemade)
- big giant romaine lettuce leafs
Combine tuna, hummus and taboule together. Mix well. Spread on lettuce leafs (either in sections or using whole leaf). Enjoy!